Saturday, August 27, 2005

so fulfilling

was out wif Fie today, n we managed to purchase 3bday presents!
so fulfilling!! ;)

jus hope the receivees will like their presents la

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a different note,
wonder how sch will be like dis comin week......


well, altho i caught a lil glitch dis week, i'm feelin back in tip top condition again!
:)
my engine is back in full order alr - i tink! haha :p

had a presentation earlier dis week, on wed, 240805
tis was a pretty productive day for me i must say
presentation went smoothly even tho i had a bad throat!
seems like my grp did exceptionally well too when we had debrief, we were told dat our slides were well done n really good.

i even had a personal compliment frm my lecturer, Patricia!
it jus made me feel a-ok man!
jus when i thot i was so nervous and everything... haa!
best part is i onli practiced half an hr b4 my presentation! *shrugs*
well, at least my 1st experienced gained here in SIM.

good la. i'm pleased.
hopefully my week ahead will be a good one too. :)
hope the best for all u guys too!

peace.

No comments: